This contest is now closed.
Please continue to check back for future scholarship opportunities.
At Enjuris, we understand that law school costs are extraordinarily high (some of us are still struggling to repay our student loans). To help make the lives of hard-working law students a little easier, we’re awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a current law student for law school expenses (tuition, books, etc.).
In previous years, we’ve awarded scholarships based on written responses to essay questions. But we know law students are experiencing high stress levels, so we decided to make this year’s contest a little more fun.
If having fun and adding a little more cash to your pocket sounds worthwhile, read on to find out how to apply to the 2023 Enjuris “Future Lawyer” Scholarship.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- You must be enrolled in an ABA-approved law school and have a valid student ID or be able to provide some other proof of enrollment.
- All entries must be submitted in English or Spanish.
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
Scholarship selection process
Our attorney editors (the empathetic folks drowning in student loan debt) will review all of the video submissions. A winner will be selected and announced on the Enjuris social media platforms on July 1, 2023. Be sure to follow us on:
We will send a check directly to the winner. The winning video will be posted on the Enjuris website and our social media platforms.
Tips from the judges
- If you choose to use a script, memorize the script, so you’re not relying too heavily on reading when you shoot your video.
- Make sure you have good lighting when shooting your video.
- Keep your video under 60 seconds.
- Be creative! This is an opportunity to channel your inner Wes Anderson, Jordan Peele, or Sofia Coppola.
Other scholarships from Enjuris members and partners
Looking for more scholarship essay contests you can enter? If you like Enjuris, you’ll love our premium member attorneys and partner organizations. They’re also committed to serving students and their communities. Learn more about these other great scholarship opportunities below.
Scholarship amount: $1,000
Deadline: May 20, 2024
How to apply
Scholarship amount: $1,500
Deadline: April 29, 2024
How to apply