Limitations of liability
Accuracy and Applicability of Information: While Enjuris.com strives to provide accurate and up-to-date legal information, we do not guarantee the completeness, precision, or timeliness of the material presented. The legal field is complex and constantly evolving, and the information provided on our site may not encompass all current legal developments. Users are advised that the application of law can vary significantly based on specific facts and circumstances. Consequently, the content on Enjuris.com should be regarded as a general guide and not as comprehensive legal advice.
No Liability for Actions Taken: Enjuris.com and its affiliates, including SEO Advantage, Inc., shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from or in connection with the use of our website or reliance on any information provided herein. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether Enjuris.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship: The information provided on Enjuris.com is not legal advice and should not be treated as such. Accessing or using our website does not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Enjuris.com, SEO Advantage, Inc., or any of the attorneys or legal professionals who contribute to the site. Users should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel from a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction. The hiring of an attorney is a critical decision and should not be predicated solely on comments, recommendations, advertisements, online content, or other posted materials contained in this website or any other website.
User Responsibility: Users are solely responsible for any actions taken based on the content of Enjuris.com. It is the user's duty to critically evaluate and verify the accuracy and relevance of the information provided before acting or refraining from action. Users should consult with a qualified attorney for personalized legal advice pertinent to their situation.
Jurisdictional Variations: The laws and legal procedures differ from one jurisdiction to another. Enjuris.com does not represent that the information on the website is appropriate or available for use in all locations. Users accessing Enjuris.com from various jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Indemnification: By using Enjuris.com, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Enjuris.com, SEO Advantage, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your use of the website (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site.
Lawyer services for Enjuris.com users
Our website offers several ways to identify and locate an attorney (or other legal service), including, but not limited to, advertisements for lawyers, a searchable directory of lawyers and law firms, and third-party advertisers and legal referral systems (collectively, “lawyer services”). The decision to retain an attorney is an important one, and one that you must make carefully based on your own judgment and evaluation of that attorney. If you are using the lawyer services, you should read the following terms and conditions below. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the lawyer services.
- At no time is an attorney-client relationship created with us through the performance of any such lawyer services.
- Our site is only one source of legal information that is available online. You may wish to consider other sources in order to make an informed decision about selecting an attorney.
- Attorney listings and directories offered by third parties can contain incomplete, inaccurate and/or outdated information. You must personally verify any information that you obtain from Enjuris.com.
- You are responsible for choosing an attorney. Any agreement that you make with an attorney about legal services and fees must be done outside of Enjuris.com. Those agreements are between you and the third-party and do not involve us. We do not receive any portion of any attorney’s or law firm’s fees. Enjuris.com is not involved in or responsible for any transactions that may occur.
- The release and security of any confidential information that is given by you to an attorney for legal services is your responsibility alone.
- Enjuris.com does not endorse any specific attorney or legal service, and does not make any guarantee or warranty (express or implied) about the competence or legal ability of any attorney that is featured on this website. You must independently verify the qualifications of any such legal professionals and services.
- We cannot conduct any conflict of interest checks between you and any attorney that you choose from our website.
- Any variation of the term "experience" as used on Enjuris.com is not intended to be a comparison to other attorneys' qualifications or services.
- If you use lawyer services, you agree that: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LAWYER SERVICES OR FOR ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY ANY ATTORNEY WITH WHOM YOU MAY MAKE CONTACT THROUGH OUR SITE AND LAWYER SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
- Each state has different rules regarding legal services and has specific rules regarding advertising. You should contact your local bar association or Attorney General's office for more specific and up-to-date information. While not intended to be exhaustive, please note the following state-specific attorney advertising disclosures if you live in the following states:
- Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- California: Enjuris.com is not a lawyer referral service pursuant to section 6155 of the Business and Professions code and is not required to be registered with the State Bar of California. For purposes of California law, Enjuris.com is a form of joint advertising and operates in full compliance with California law. Joint attorney advertising is permitted under narrow circumstances, such as when the advertising attorneys are specifically identified by name and the potential client may initiate contact with them. To this end, A COMPLETE LIST OF JOINT ADVERTISING ATTORNEYS CAN BE FOUND AT https://www.enjuris.com/partners-and-sponsors/. You can request an attorney by name.
- Colorado: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Colorado does not certify lawyers as specialists in any field.
- Florida: Florida Rule of Professional Conduct 4-7.10(c) defines a lawyer referral service as "(1) any person, group of persons, association, organization, or entity that receives a fee or charge for referring or causing the direct or indirect referral of a potential client to a lawyer drawn from any specific group or panel of lawyers; or (2) any group or pooled advertising program operated by any person, group of persons, association, organization, or entity wherein the legal services advertisements utilize a common telephone number and potential clients are then referred only to lawyers or law firms participating in the group or pooled advertising program." For purposes of the Florida Rules of Professional Conduct only (the "Florida Rules"), our site may be deemed a lawyer referral service as defined in the Florida Rules. Rule 4-7.10(a)(10) requires that all lawyer referral services (as defined in the Florida Rules) must affirmatively state in all advertisements that it is a lawyer referral service. For those reasons, for purposes of the Florida Rules only, OUR SITE IS A LAWYER REFERRAL SERVICE and any statements in the Terms to the contrary are inapplicable in Florida.
- Missouri: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- New York: Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The lawyer services offered are not making a recommendation as to any lawyer or law firm and do not vet the qualifications of such lawyers and law firms. The selection of a participating lawyer is the result of a neutral process that involves no evaluative judgment. When a lawyer is selected, it does not mean that lawyer is the “best” or “right” lawyer for your needs or that the lawyer is otherwise preferred over other lawyers.
- South Dakota: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Past successes cannot be an assurance of future success because each matter must be decided on its own merits. Any customer review on this website does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
- Wyoming: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Past results afford no guarantee of future results; each matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership of Content: All content on Enjuris.com, including but not limited to articles, guides, graphics, logos, and other textual or visual material, is the property of Enjuris.com, SEO Advantage, Inc., and/or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright and intellectual property laws. This includes content contributed by third-party attorneys and legal professionals. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Enjuris.com and is likewise protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
Use of Website Content: The content on Enjuris.com is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may download, print, or copy content for your personal informational purposes, provided that:
- The content is not modified in any way;
- All copyright and proprietary notices are retained;
- The content is not used in a manner that suggests an association with Enjuris.com or its contributors without prior written consent;
- The content is not used for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
Prohibited Uses: You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Enjuris.com in writing. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the content of Enjuris.com, nor may you copy any content for the benefit of another merchant.
Contributions by Attorneys and Legal Professionals: Attorneys and legal professionals who contribute content to Enjuris.com retain their copyright in their works and grant Enjuris.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By submitting content, contributors represent and warrant that they own or otherwise control all of the rights to their content.
Trademark Information: The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on Enjuris.com (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of Enjuris.com, SEO Advantage, Inc., its affiliates, or third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the express written permission of Enjuris.com, SEO Advantage, Inc., or the third-party owner of the Trademark.
User-Generated Content: If Enjuris.com allows the submission of content by users, such as comments or articles, the submitting user grants Enjuris.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. The user represents and warrants that they have the right to grant such license and that the content does not infringe the rights of any third party.
Notification of Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Enjuris.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, a description of where the infringing material is located on the site, your contact information, a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
This website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Enjuris.com and its affiliates, including SEO Advantage, Inc., shall not be responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
Third-party content, messages, and services may appear on this website or may be accessible through links from this website. Enjuris.com and its affiliates, including SEO Advantage, Inc., are not responsible, and assume no liability, for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood or obscenity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on or accessible from this website. You acknowledge that the information and opinions in the third party content are neither endorsed or controlled by, nor reflect the beliefs of, Enjuris.com.
Attorney Ethics Rules
If you are an attorney using any part of our site or services, you agree to the following:
- Not to provide specific legal advice in any content that you provide
- To draft content that is competent and informative
- That you are duly licensed as an attorney in at least one U.S. state or the District of Columbia
- You will promptly notify Enjuris.com of any grievance or reprimand brought against you, as well as any threat against your license to practice law or disbarment
- You acknowledge and will follow the Rules of Professional Conduct
Enjuris.com has no liability to you arising out of or related to compliance to the Rules of Professional Conduct. Furthermore, you will not solicit to any persons or entities via our site any content or material related to advertising of any kind without our express written permission. Attorneys and law firms are expressly prohibited from soliciting employment opportunities from prospective clients via our sites.
Right to Terminate Relationships
You acknowledge and agree that Enjuris.com, at its sole discretion, may terminate its relationship with any entity if it believes that entity's conduct is unlawful or inconsistent with the goals and/or spirit of Enjuris.com. This includes both personal and professional activities, within and external to Enjuris.com. If Enjuris.com believes that association with any individual or company may harm its business or reputation then it may, at its sole discretion, terminate its relationship with that entity or entities.
Enjuris.com also reserves the right to reject and/or remove all listings, links and content related to any entity (business or individual) if it believes that entity is engaging in behavior or business practices that may prove to be detrimental to the Enjuris brand, mission or business operations. This right is at the sole discretion of the officers, directors, employees and owners of Enjuris.
License to Use
We grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms and worksheets (the "Forms") for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form. By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without our express written consent.
Enjuris.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards to ensure we provide equal access to all users.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments regarding the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact us through our contact page. We value your feedback and are dedicated to addressing any accessibility issues promptly.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to Florida’s conflicts of law principles. Further, you and Enjuris.com agree to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Florida to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy that relates to or arises in connection with these Terms and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Severability of provisions
If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.