We are not lawyers and we do not provide any type of specific legal, business or tax advice. The accuracy and completeness of the content contained herein is in no way guaranteed, warranted or represented.
Reading the information on Enjuris.com is not a substitute for obtaining the advice of your own personal injury attorney. We always recommend that you consult with an attorney or other legal professional if you require any type of legal advice.
Enjuris.com strives to keep all of its information accurate and as up to date as possible. However, because state and federal laws related to personal injury law change quickly, we cannot guarantee, warrant or represent that all rules and regulations on the website are accurate and current. Laws regarding personal injury law are subject to interpretation by different courts in different states, and the results can vary depending upon the jurisdiction involved. As such, we recommend that you consult with an attorney in your specific state.
Personal injury law is an individual matter and each case has its own special circumstances and facts. No general legal information website can fit every personal injury case. The information contained on Enjuris.com is not legal advice and is not guaranteed or warranted to be 100% accurate. Therefore, if you require legal advice for your specific legal issue, please consult with a licensed attorney in your state.
Attorney/Client Relationship: Our website is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship, and use of our site and services does not create an attorney/client relationship between you and us. The use of our website is for personal use only.
Lawyer services for Enjuris.com users
We provide a lawyer referral service tool on our website that is free for anyone to use. It consists of a searchable directory of attorneys and law firms. We also host specific web pages for many attorneys within Enjuris.com depending on their personal injury specialties. Your decision to retain a personal injury attorney is very important, and it is one that you have to make carefully based upon your judgment and evaluation. If you choose to use our lawyer referral tools, you should read the terms and conditions below thoroughly. If you disagree with anything below, you should not use our lawyer referral services:
- No attorney/client relationship is created with Enjuris.com through the performance of these lawyer services on our website at any time.
- Our site is only one source of legal information that is available online. You may wish to check others to make an informed decision about selecting your attorney.
- Attorney listings and directories offered by third parties can contain incomplete, inaccurate and/or outdated information. You must personally verify any information that you obtain from Enjuris.com.
- We will not refer you to a specific attorney that we recommend. You are responsible for choosing an attorney and for deciding if the information that you obtain through our site is helpful to you. Any agreement that you make with an attorney about legal services and fees must be done outside of Enjuris.com. Those agreements are between you and the third-party and do not involve us. We do not receive any amount of attorney's fees. Enjuris.com is not responsible for transactions that may occur.
- The release and security of any confidential information that is given by you to an attorney for legal services is your responsibility alone.
- Enjuris.com does not endorse any specific attorney or legal service, and does not make any guarantee or warranty (express or implied) about the competence or legal ability of any attorney that is featured on this website.
- We cannot conduct any conflict of interest check between you and any attorney that you choose from our website.
- Any variation of the term "experience" as used on Enjuris.com is not intended to be a comparison to other attorneys' qualifications or services.
- If you use lawyer services advertised on our website, you agree that we are not in any way liable for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages) that arise out of or in connection with such lawyer services that you may have made contact with through Enjuris.com. In the event the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, our only obligation to you for damages will be limited to One Hundred ($100.00) Dollars.
Each state has different rules regarding legal services and has specific rules regarding advertising. You should contact your local bar association or Attorney General's office for more specific information. Per Enjuris.com's current jurisdictions, please note the following state-specific attorney advertising disclosures if you live in the following states:
- Colorado: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. Colorado does not certify lawyers as specialists in any field.
- Texas: The advertising lawyer or law firm must be competent in the advertised field of law and cannot say they are specialized or certified unless they or their entire firm have been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Past successes: They must provide information dealing with the nature of the case, further details into the type of amounts stated in the ad. A disclaimer does not cure the violation. Cumulative results cannot be presented in the ads without each case fulfilling the required items detailed in Rule 7.02(a)(2), TDRPC, on the same page of the advertisement as the stated result (this includes websites).
Self-Help Information: Enjuris.com offers you the ability to access legal information and handle simple legal matters on your own with our self-help information services (the "self-help information"). If you are using the self-help information, please read the terms and conditions below. If at any point you disagree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the self-help information services.
Ownership: Enjuris.com and the information contained within it is owned and operated by us. All right, title, and interest in and to the materials found on the website and services, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the "Materials") are owned either by us or by our respective third-party authors, developers or vendors ("Third-Party Providers").
Permissions: Except as otherwise noted, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, disseminated, shared, posted, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise displayed in any way without our express written permission and nothing on Enjuris.com shall be construed to confer any license under any of our intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Enjuris.com.
We grant you limited permission to download, copy, print, and view the Materials on a single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided that the copyright and trademark notices are visible on the Materials; the Materials are not used for the promotion of any other website; and the Materials are not modified in any way, except for authorized editing of downloadable forms for personal use. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the terms or conditions of the TOU. In the event of such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any Materials currently in your possession. Any unauthorized use of our Materials may violate trademark, privacy, copyright, and communications laws.
License to Use: Enjuris.com grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use our forms (hereinafter referred to as the "Forms") for your own personal use. Except as otherwise provided by the Forms, you agree and acknowledge that you will not modify, reproduce, edit, reverse engineer, or alter any of the Forms in any way, except for filling out the Forms for your own authorized use. By downloading the Forms, you agree that the Forms will only be used by you or, if you are an attorney, for your client, and may not be sold or redistributed without our express written consent.
The self-help information provided on this website are offered on an "as is" basis without any warranties, express or implied, of any kind. Notwithstanding the TOU, these self-help information services might require you to enter personal or confidential information of a third-party into these forms. You represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses and permissions from third parties necessary to use these self-help information services and to grant us the rights to use such information pursuant to the TOU, and that your use of any third-party personal, confidential or proprietary information does not or will not violate any privacy or intellectual property rights of any third-party.
Links to Third-Party Sites: Enjuris.com contains links to websites controlled by third-party entities (hereinafter referred to as a "Third-Party Site"). We have a number of partnerships and affiliates linked within our website. We are not responsible for their content and we do not endorse the products or services of any Third-Party Site. We can make no guarantees regarding the content or quality of any Third-Party Site linked within Enjuris.com, nor can we monitor any changes or updates to such sites. We provide these Third-Party Links to you as a convenience only. This convenience does not imply endorsement or sponsorship by Enjuris.com. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with the use of content provided on any Third-Party Site and agree that we are not responsible for any damage that you might incur by accessing a Third-Party Site via Enjuris.com. If you have any concerns about a Third-Party Site you have accessed via Enjuris.com, you should contact the Web Administrator of that Third-Party Site directly.
Attorney Ethics Rules: If you are an attorney using any part of our site or services, you agree to the following:
- Not to provide specific legal advice in any content that you provide
- To draft content that is competent and informative
- That you are duly licensed as an attorney in at least one U.S. state or the District of Columbia
- You will promptly notify Enjuris.com of any grievance or reprimand brought against you, as well as any threat against your license to practice law or disbarment
- You acknowledge and will follow the Rules of Professional Conduct
Enjuris.com has no liability to you arising out of or related to compliance to these Rules of Professional Conduct. Furthermore, you will not solicit to any persons or entities via our site any content or material related to advertising of any kind without our express written permission. Attorneys and law firms are expressly prohibited from soliciting employment opportunities from prospective clients via our sites.
Talk to Us: You acknowledge and accept that submitting your information to us via the Talk to Us section constitutes a valid inquiry to us, and that we or our affiliates may contact you at the information submitted. You agree that your story may be used, in whole or in part, on any part of the Enjuris.com website.
Enjuris Terms and Conditions: You acknowledge and agree that Enjuris, at its sole discretion, may terminate its relationship with any entity if it believes that entity's conduct is unlawful or inconsistent with the goals and/or spirit of Enjuris. This includes both personal and professional activities, within and external to Enjuris. If Enjuris believes that association with any individual or company may harm its business or reputation then it may, at its sole discretion, terminate its relationship with that entity or entities.
Enjuris also reserves the right to reject and/or remove all listings, links and content related to any entity (business or individual) if it believes that entity is engaging in behavior or business practices that may prove to be detrimental to the Enjuris brand, mission or business operations. This right is at the sole discretion of the officers, directors, employees and owners of Enjuris.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Enjuris and SEO Advantage and its officers, directors, employees, writers, affiliates, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Florida. You agree to waive all defenses or objections to such jurisdiction and venue.