Enjuris Scholarship Essay Contest
We welcome submissions from students across the U.S. throughout the year
Enjuris wants to support the development of the next generation of lawyers in America, and we know every little bit helps when you're in school. (It hasn't been that long for some of us!) That's why we're offering a yearly scholarship via the Enjuris website.
2017 Scholarship Essay Question
Scholarship amount: $1,000
Deadline: August 20, 2017
To enter our scholarship essay competition, answer the following question in 500-750 words:
"Do you think that cell phone manufacturers should be held responsible for distracted driving?"
- You must be a citizen or resident alien of the U.S. and registered at a U.S. college or university.
- The writing and any accompanying materials must be unique (not submitted elsewhere), original and your own creation.
- We need you to read, understand, sign and return to us the (PDF) Enjuris Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules along with your submission.
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
- (Optional) Include profile link, handle or account name for any social media platforms you use (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). We may tag you to thank you for your submission or when we publish your essay, for example.
- Include a brief bio (up to 300 words) and a photo to be used with your essay.
How to apply for our scholarship
by the deadline noted above.
Materials submission checklist
- (PDF) Application form
- Social media account links, if any
Scholarship selection process
Judges will examine all entries received by the deadline above. Entries will be judged on argument presented as well as reader-friendliness for online audiences. The winner will be selected within two weeks of the submission deadline. One winner will be awarded the scholarship amount, and notable entries will also be published on the Enjuris blog.
Good luck, and we look forward to your submissions!
For questions, .
Have questions about your accident and the law? Get answers!