4600 S Ulster St, Suite 800 Denver, CO 80237
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Phone: (303) 683-5033
About Stephanie Tucker
Are you up against the legal fight of your life?
Stephanie Tucker and the team at The Babcock Law Firm are ready to help you win the fight. With more than 4 decades of combined experience, The Babcock Law Firm is willing and able to provide aggressive, high-quality legal representation for the long haul.
Stephanie exclusively represents Colorado citizens and those injured when visiting Colorado in workers' compensation, personal injury, and insurance dispute matters. Limiting her practice enables Stephanie to maintain a high level of specialization.
Contact Stephanie Tucker today for your free case evaluation.
Stephanie's impressive resume of professional experience began while she was a student at Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois working as a volunteer clerk for the United States Senate. While in school, she was also employed by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Iowa, where she had the opportunity to sit in on federal trials and work one-on-one with attorneys. It was in this environment that Stephanie first discovered her passion for practicing law.
After graduating cum laude from Augustana College, Stephanie attended law school at Drake University in Des Moines.
While earning her law degree, she served as the law clerk for the Title Guaranty Division of the Iowa Finance Authority. In 2012, after graduating in the top ⅓ of her class, Stephanie made the move to Colorado, where she joined The Babcock Law Firm as a Member Attorney.
Drawing from her small-town Midwestern roots, Stephanie now fights alongside Mack Babcock and the rest of the Denver-based legal team for the rights of Colorado workers and people injured as a result of someone else's negligence.
Outside of the office, Stephanie enjoys spending as much time as possible running, hiking, skiing, cycling, and camping in the beautiful Colorado backcountry with her husband and son.
Education and Experience
Augustana College (2009)
Law School Attended
Drake University in Des Moines (2012)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
The Colorado Bar (2012)
- American Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Assocation for Justice
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (2013-present)
- Co-Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Committee (2019-present)
- Workers’ Compensation Education Association (2013-present)
- Colorado Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Committee (2019-present)
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group (2017-present)
Honors and Awards
WILG Rising Star (2021)
- Visit Our Denver Workers' Comp Law Firm
- Can Colorado Workers Get Workers’ Comp Benefits for COVID-19?
- Stephanie Tucker to Speak at CBA Workers’ Comp Spring Update
- Acquiring your Colorado Temporary Partial Disability Benefits
- Obtaining your Colorado Workers' Compensation Medical Benefits
- Injured in a Drunk Driving Car Accident in Colorado?