18650 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 350 Irvine, CA 92612
Open 24 Hours
Phone: (833) 484-3687
About Chelsee Sachs
I get it, and that's why I devote my life to helping people like you get what they need to get their lives back to "normal" after an accident.
Chelsee was giving back to her community long before she became a lawyer. As president of her sorority at Indiana University, she was engaged in community and public service events.
Wanting to help people comes naturally to Chelsee—in law school, she advocated for prisoners whose civil rights had been violated.
Today, she wants to help you. If you've been injured in an accident, you might be entitled to damages from the negligent party. Chelsee will examine every angle of your case and every piece of evidence to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Case Verdicts and Settlements
While past results cannot guarantee a positive outcome in your case, they can give you insight into this attorney's prior successes.
Education and Experience
Indiana University (2010)
Law School Attended
Michigan State College of Law (2013)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- California Man Mauled by Five English Bulldogs
- Who Is Liable in a California Rear-end Collision?
- California Socialite Faces Murder Trial After Two Boys Die in a Hit-and-Run Crash
- Brentwood Amtrak Crash Leaves Three Dead
- Lawsuit Filed After 6-Year-Old Fan Struck by Errant Throw at Los Angeles Angels Game