Dedicated Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys
Fighting insurance companies on your behalf. No win, no charge.
We're a legal team you can count on.
MVP Accident Attorneys advocate for injured clients to recover compensation for losses from California car accidents, bike accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and other personal injuries. Our team will work tirelessly for you, whether it's recovering economic damages like costs for medical treatment, non-economic damages for outcomes like emotional trauma, or even punitive damages. MVP Accident Attorneys is the official law firm of the LA Galaxy.
"Our team's compassion, skill, and personal attention are what clients need most during a difficult time. There's no case too big or too small."
- Animal attacks & dog bites
- Back & neck injuries
- Brain & head injuries
- Burn injuries
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall
- Spinal cord injury
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
You have the right to be compensated. We get results.
Meet the MVP team
Our Clients Say It Best
Way beyond my expectations
Being in a car accident is one of the most stressful situations you can be in. I was in the passenger seat of a 3 car collision accident. I spoke with several lawyers and all of them either lacked customer service or the passion to be of assistance. I was on the verge of giving up until I spoke with Brett Sachs. During consultation he was very informative (way beyond my expectations) and gave me the peace I haven't felt in weeks. From the first meeting I knew this firm was going to take care of me. If you've been in an accident don't hesitate to contact this firm! I'm glad I did! Even though my case was a lengthy process, with Brett's expertise in this field we were able to obtain optimal results at the end!”
-Susan Y. (website)
Very responsive and caring
I had a wonderful experience with Sachs Law. They were extremely helpful and informative through every step of the process. Everyone that I spoke with from Sachs Law was very responsive and caring. All in all, it was great working with Sachs Law and definitely recommend working with them!”
-Edyson Morton (Google)
Referred by my chiropractor
I was referred to Sachs Law by my chiropractor, after talking to them about my case and sending all my information they sent a representative to me the same day. She answered all my questions and made paperwork a breeze. They put my mind at ease by handling everything for me and keeping me up to date. Wouldn't hesitate to refer them to anyone with a personal injury accident. Thanks again!”
Keep me updated
Everyone here is so nice and professional. They keep me updated on everything and check up on me and my family. Special shout out to Yandari. Day, night, weekends I can always count on her. Will recommend Sachs Law, APC to anyone who's looking for a lawyer with great service!”
-Vee Pho (Google)
- Irvine car accident attorneys pursing maximum compensation for car crash victims
- Holding drivers and trucking companies accountable for your injuries
- Free consult with Moreno Valley car accident lawyer
- Accident attorneys for crashes and collisions in Rancho Cucamonga
- Ontario personal injury lawyers' guide to California car accidents
- Irvine personal injury lawyer's guide to filing an injury claim
- California Jury Awards $1.81 Million in AMC Slip and Fall Lawsuit
- How to Handle a Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Injury
- Los Angeles Rideshare Laws
- Who Causes More Car Accidents in California: Men or Women?
- Onewheel Skateboards Facing Lawsuits Over Defective Product Claims
- California Man Mauled by Five English Bulldogs
- Who Is Liable in a California Rear-end Collision?
- California Socialite Faces Murder Trial After Two Boys Die in a Hit-and-Run Crash
- Brentwood Amtrak Crash Leaves Three Dead
- Lawsuit Filed After 6-Year-Old Fan Struck by Errant Throw at Los Angeles Angels Game