3940 Montclair Rd, Suite 401 Birmingham, AL 35213
Open 24 Hours
Phone: (205) 346-6038
About David P. Nomberg
Did you suffer an injury at work or outside of work?
Recovering damages after an injury is more complicated than most Alabamans expect.
David Nomberg, founder of Nomberg Law Firm and a recent recipient of the prestigious Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group (WILG) President's Award, has more than 2 decades of experience representing people who suffer injuries at work, in car accidents, or due to medical malpractice.
Schedule a free initial consultation with David Nomberg today and find out why he's the right lawyer for your case.
David Nomberg, one of the founding partners of Nomberg Law Firm, has practiced law in the greater Birmingham area for more than 20 years. Although he focuses on workers' compensation law, David also handles personal injury lawsuits, employment issues, and medical malpractice cases.
David earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama in 1998. He then graduated from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2002.
In 2003, David served as a law clerk for the Honorable Tom King, Jr., before founding Nomberg Law Firm with his brother, Bernard Nomberg.
David is active in the legal community. Among other commitments, he currently serves on the board of directors for WILG and the Alabama Association for Justice. David is also a member of the Advocates of Justice Society for the Alabama Civil Justice Foundation and the Alabama State Bar's Workers' Compensation Section.
A lawyer who is well respected by his colleagues and clients, David earned an AV Preeminent rating—the highest possible peer-review rating—from Martindale-Hubbel. Additionally, David was selected as a "Super Lawyer" (2013-2021) by Super Lawyers Magazine, a "Top Attorney" by B-Metro Magazine (2016-2021), and a "Top Attorney" by Birmingham Magazine.
In 2018, David received the President's Award from WILG. He had previously been chosen as a "Rising Star" by WILG.
Education and Experience
University of Alabama (1998)
Law School Attended
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law (2002)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
Alabama Bar Association (2002)
- WILG Executive Committee (current)
- WILG Board of Directors (current)
- Alabama Association for Justice Board of Directors (current)
- Advocates of Justice Society Member (current)
- Alabama Civil Justice Foundation Board of Directors (past)
- Chair of the Birmingham Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Section (past)
Honors and Awards
- Earned an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Named a “Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers Magazine (2013-2021)
- Named a “Top Attorney” by B-Metro Magazine (2016-2021)
- Named a “Top Attorney” by Birmingham Magazine
- David Nomberg bio page
- What is OSHA and what’s its role in my workers’ compensation claim?
- My workers’ compensation case is pending, can I file for bankruptcy?
- Maximize the value of your workers’ compensation claim
- B-Metro names Nomberg partners top attorneys for 2021
- Podcast: Nomberg Law Year in Review