Inspirational and funny quotes for law students to bookmark or tack to their wall
Law school is full of long nights, followed by even longer days.
If you’re like most law students, you’ll soon find yourself questioning your decision to become a lawyer and wondering whether you would have been better off disconnecting from the public power grid and building a tiny home on the Kerguelen Islands instead.
In anticipation of these inevitable moments, Enjuris has compiled a list of law-related quotes meant to inspire you, make you laugh, or just remind you that others were in your shoes and have lived to talk about it.
- Jerry Seinfeld Tweet this
- Abraham Lincoln Tweet this
- Stephen Wright Tweet this
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Tweet this
– Abraham Lincoln Tweet this
- Harper Lee Tweet this
- Franz Kafka Tweet this
- Thomas Jefferson Tweet this
- Robert Frost Tweet this
- Scott Turow Tweet this
- Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy Tweet this
- H. L. Mencken Tweet this
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Tweet this
- Barack Obama Tweet this
Looking for more practical advice to help get you into and through law school? Visit the Enjuris Student Center.