619 2nd Ave S Great Falls, MT 59405
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Phone: (406) 452-2345
About Charla K. Tadlock
Nobody ever wants to need an attorney. Unfortunately, sometimes bad things happen to good people.
Charla wants prospective clients to know that while she can’t guarantee the outcome of their case, she can guarantee that she’ll treat every client with compassion — and she’ll fight tooth and nail for the best possible outcome, even when it may seem impossible to others.
Case Verdicts and Settlements
Charla and the Murphy Law Firm team recovered more than $10 million in wrongfully denied benefits in the course of 1 year alone:
While past results cannot guarantee a positive outcome in your case, it can give you insight into this attorney’s prior successes.
For more than 2 decades, Charla K. Tadlock has provided compassionate representation for hundreds of injured and disabled clients across Montana.
Charla handles most of the Social Security disability issues for the Murphy Law Firm, and she has developed a strong reputation statewide for representing Social Security disability claimants at all levels (Initial, Reconsideration, Administrative Law Judge Hearing, Appeals Council, and Federal District Court).
Charla also represents claimants in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. She has been an Associate Attorney at Murphy Law Firm since 2002.
Education and Experience
Law School Attended
Drake University Law School (2000)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- State Bar of Montana (2000)
- U.S. District Court District of Montana (2000)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Visit Our Montana Injury Law Firm
- Taking Away Social Security Disability Claimants’ Day in Court
- The Fatal Four in Construction Accidents
- Politics and the Hiring of Social Security Judges
- Dealing with Damages from Construction Accidents and Crush Injuries
- Are You Or a Loved One Applying for Social Security for the First Time?