4601 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL 33603
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Phone: (813) 998-9529
About Lex Lorenzo
Nobody wants or expects to hire an attorney.
Alexandra ("Lex") Lorenzo and the team at Lorenzo & Lorenzo understand the fear and confusion that often results from a serious accident. Lex shows her passion and commitment to fight for you by handling each personal injury case on a contingency fee basis. Simply put, you only pay attorney fees and costs AFTER she successfully obtains a recovery for you.
Contact Lex to set up your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION today.
Lex's impressive professional career began in college where, at the University of Notre Dame, she was a member of the Latino Honor Society, Pre-Law Society, and Gender Studies Honor Society.
After graduating from Notre Dame in 2015, Lex attended Florida State University College of Law. During law school, Lex worked at the Office of the State Attorney in Tampa.
Today, Lex is a partner at Lorenzo & Lorenzo where she practices personal injury law. In addition to her law practice, Lex is currently enrolled in a Masters in Management program at the Harvard Extension School.
Education and Experience
University of Notre Dame (graduated in 2015)
Law School Attended
Florida State University (graduated in 2017)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
Florida State Bar (admitted in 2019)
- Association of Criminal Justice at FSU Law, President (August 2015 - present)
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Student Bar Association
- Association of Criminal Justice
- American Bar Association
- H.C. Notre Dame E-Magazine, C.O.O. / Head of Media (August 2011 - May 2012)
- Diversity Council of Notre Dame, The Latino Delegate (August 2011 - May 2012)
- Family Justice Center, Volunteer (May 2012 - August 2013)
- Visit Our Tampa Injury Law Firm
- Should All Floridians Be Able to Get a Driver’s License, Even Undocumented Immigrants? (We Asked College Students)
- Heartwarming Stories of Floridians Spreading Hope in the Midst of a Pandemic
- What are the Auto Accident Laws in Florida?
- What to Do Immediately After a Pedestrian Accident