4601 N Armenia Ave Tampa, FL 33603
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Phone: (813) 998-9529
About Carl DiCampli
Nobody wants or expects to need an attorney.
Carl DiCampli and the team at Lorenzo & Lorenzo understand the fear and confusion that often results from a serious accident. Carl shows his desire and commitment to fight for you by handling each personal injury case on a contingency fee basis. Simply put, you only pay attorney fees and costs AFTER he successfully obtains a recovery for you.
Contact Carl to set up your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION today.
Carl is an award-winning personal injury lawyer based in Tampa, Florida. As AV® Preeminent™ rated attorney, Carl has been recognized for reaching the height of professional excellence and demonstrating the highest level of skill, ethics, and integrity. An AV Rating is achieved only through independent peer review.
Carl graduated from the University of Tampa with a degree in finance and received his Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law.
While at Widener, Carl interned at the State Attorney's Office assisting deputy attorney generals in the prosecution of those charged with criminal offenses. He also represented indigent individuals for a non-profit organization.
Following law school, Carl clerked for a superior court judge, who presided over both criminal and civil jury trials. He assisted the judge with all phases of litigation, including the drafting of written legal opinions.
Prior to joining Lorenzo & Lorenzo, Carl represented injured individuals and defendants sued in personal injury matters, worked as in-house counsel for an insurance company, and defended those charged with criminal offenses.
At Lorenzo & Lorenzo, Carl handles personal injury matters. He is also very active in the local community, serving as a Teen Court Judge, a Justice Teaching Volunteer, a pro bono attorney for the Florida Attorneys Saving Homes, and President for Lutz Baseball, Inc., a non-profit Cal Ripken baseball league.
He lives in Lutz, Florida with his wife and 3 children.
Education and Experience
University of Tampa (graduated in 1997)
Law School Attended
Widener University School of Law (graduated in 2000)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida (admitted in 2004)
- Florida State Bar (admitted in 2004)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (admitted in 2001)
- Teen Court Judge
- Justice Teaching Volunteer
- Pro Bono attorney for the Florida Attorneys Saving Homes
- Lutz Baseball, Inc. (former president)
Honors and Awards
AV® Preeminent™ Rated Attorney
- Visit Our Tampa Injury Law Firm
- Should All Floridians Be Able to Get a Driver’s License, Even Undocumented Immigrants? (We Asked College Students)
- Heartwarming Stories of Floridians Spreading Hope in the Midst of a Pandemic
- What are the Auto Accident Laws in Florida?
- What to Do Immediately After a Pedestrian Accident