LIMITED OFFER: 50% Off* Contributor Profiles in April. Use code contributor50 during checkout. Join now
Ask an attorney

Why can't I find a lawyer who wants to represent my slip and fall case that was filed with another attorney?

Asked by user in Michigan.

Answered by Enjuris Editors:

I'm sorry you're having trouble finding an attorney to represent you in your slip and fall lawsuit.

There are all sorts of reasons why an attorney might decline a personal injury case. With that being said, sometimes getting a lawyer to take on your case is simply a matter of asking enough attorneys. You can find experienced Michigan personal injury attorneys using our free online directory, or by contacting the lawyer referral service at the State Bar of Michigan.

Free downloads

Post-Accident Journal Form
Sample accident journal/diary to help you document the effect on your daily life
Download in PDF format

Enjuris Partner Attorney Spotlight
Representatives answer calls for attorney services. Dial 800-734-4134

Legal Rights Defenders

Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury Lawyers


(800) 734-4134


Do you have a question?
Ask a Lawyer

It’s free, anonymous and confidential.
Premises Liability
Previously Answered Questions