Missouri Personal Injury Lawyers & Accident Attorneys
Dedicated personal injury lawyers prepared to help you find answers after your accident
When you’ve been injured and are dealing with the stress and legal processes surrounding a personal injury case, we know that you want straight answers to the tough questions. Featured here, you’ll find the lawyers and firms that help us provide our straightforward, easy-to-understand information that you find on our site about dealing with personal injury claims in Missouri.
Results 1 - 10 of 37 found in Personal Injury Law Firms for Missouri:
Adler and Manson, Kansas City Profile
Barnes Law Firm, Kansas City Profile
Bauer & Baebler, Saint Louis Profile
Bollwerk, Ryan & Tatlow, LLC, Saint Louis Profile
Brown and Brown, Saint Louis Profile
Byrnes Law Firm, Saint Charles Profile
Carey, Danis & Lowe Attorneys at Law, Saint Louis Profile
Cofman & Townsley Injury Lawyers, Saint Louis Profile
Dempsey & Kingsland, P.C., Kansas City Profile
Earnshaw & Cownie, Lee's Summit Profile
Missouri Personal Injury Law
Personal injury is an area of civil law that encompasses a wide variety of accidents and injuries associated with negligence, including: motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls (premises liability), medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, wrongful death, insurance disputes and toxic torts. A personal injury lawyer or law firm helps injured individuals and their families recover financial compensation for physical, emotional or monetary damages. Most attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning their services are free unless they secure a positive settlement for you - whether through trial or negotiation.
Why Hire a Personal Injury Law Firm?
- Lawyers have experience filing claims like yours and can make sure it is done correctly
- Contingency fee ensures you don’t pay a fee unless they win your case
- Law firms handle the messy “red tape” paperwork common in personal injury lawsuits
- Attorneys skillfully investigate your case to establish fault or prove your innocence
- Lawyers are objective, allowing them to see the case more clearly
- Professional legal counsel can determine if alternative resolution is possible
- Experienced attorneys have worked with other lawyers and judges
- Most law firms are skilled at dealing with insurance companies
- A lawyer can ensure you get a fair settlement
- If a trial is necessary, a professional litigator can skillfully represent you in court
Looking for the Best Lawyer in Missouri
Each state has its own laws and limitations that apply to personal injury lawsuits. When filing a case, it is important to seek legal advice from a personal injury attorney with extensive experience, knowledge, skill and resources to successfully file a claim in your state. This will ensure your case has the best possible chance at success.
For more legal advice and support specific to your state, visit our Missouri Personal Injury Guide.