Ask an attorney

How can I find the right lawyer for my medical breast augmentation surgery that failed?

Asked by user in California.

Answered by Enjuris Editors:

I’m sorry this happened to you.

If the failure was the result of a defective breast implant, then you need to hire a product liability attorney. If the failure was the result of medical malpractice, then you need to hire a medical malpractice attorney.

You can find an experienced attorney near you using the following links to our free online directory:

In the meantime, you can learn more about choosing the right attorney here.

Free downloads

Personal Injury Attorney Interview Sheet
Worksheet with questions to ask a personal injury attorney to help determine if he or she will be a good fit for your case
Download in PDF format

Enjuris Partner Attorney Spotlight
Representatives answer calls for attorney services. Dial 800-734-4134

Legal Rights Defenders

Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury Lawyers


(800) 734-4134