Sample of PDF Content with extensive research, available for download:
Example State KC researched and written by our in-house attorneys:
CA content focusing on statistics and laws explained in layman terms, written by our-inhouse attorneys. The article also promotes branding for our CA partner attorney.
Same idea as above but drill down into DUI and DWI law in California.
Example Non-State KC:
Majority of our focus is on car accidents, traumatic injuries and workers injury.
Link building campaigns
Scholarships (currently closed)
Women in Law Schools
- Law School Rankings by Female Enrollment (2017) (32)
- Law School Rankings by Female Enrollment (2018) (76)
- Law School Rankings by Female Enrollment (2019) (14)
- Law School Rankings by Female Enrollment (2020) (91)
- Law School Rankings by Female Enrollment (2021) (21)
Law Schools by Race/ethnicity)
- Law School Enrollment by Gender (2017 Data) (16)
- Law School Enrollment by Race & Ethnicity (2018) (30)
- Law School Enrollment by Race & Ethnicity (2019) (100)
Hit Parked Car
How to Sue
- How to Sue Someone (67)
Every Partner Attorney has a custom law firm profile and blogs
Interviews and Videos
- Interviews/videos featuring Ben Gerber on work injury during Covid-19
- Overview of birth injuries with video featuring Laura Brown
- 10 Expert Tips on How to Survive Law School
- How to Find a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Law School Rankings by Female Enrollment (2021)
"Get serious about reading, and don’t get behind on reading assignments. Especially in your first year. Reading and briefing cases effectively and efficiently is a skill that takes time to develop. If you don’t master that skill during your first year you will be in trouble as the complexity of your studies increases throughout your second and third years."
Stephanie Tucker, The Babcock Law Firm