3501 Monroe Rd Charlotte, NC 28205
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Phone: (704) 342-2243
About Beau Wilder
Beau Wilder is qualified to litigate claims in North and South Carolina state and federal courts.
Beau has certain truths he lives by in the practice of law. First, he believes a lawyer must be willing to take time to meet with you and truly understand your case and your objectives. Second, a good lawyer will have actual court experience and documented success.
Beau is a North Carolina native. He was born in Charlotte, and spent most of his childhood in Gastonia.
Beau graduated from North Carolina State University and the University of South Carolina School of Law. Upon completing law school, he served as a law clerk in Charlotte Federal Court. He then practiced law in areas including criminal defense, family law, and personal injury.
Beau has spent the past decade representing personal injury victims in both North and South Carolina. He is licensed to practice before the North Carolina District Courts, North Carolina Superior Courts, North Carolina Federal District Courts, North Carolina Industrial Commission, North Carolina Full Commission, South Carolina Federal District Court, South Carolina Court of Commons Pleas, and South Carolina Commission Review.
Education and Experience
North Carolina State University (graduated in 2004)
Law School Attended
South Carolina School of Law (graduated in 2008)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- North Carolina (admitted in 2008)
- South Carolina (admitted in 2011)
- Western District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- District of South Carolina
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Workers’ Compensation and Auto Torts
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Member of the North Carolina State Bar Association, Workers’ Comp Section
- NC Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist
Honors and Awards
- Listed in the Charlotte Business Journal, People on the Move (2010)
- Enjuris Million Dollar Advocate (2022)
- Meet North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Attorney Beau Wilder
- Guide to Workers’ Compensation
- Tips for Finding a Skilled Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Near You
- North Carolina Personal Injury Law Guide
- Legal Guide to a North Carolina Slip and Fall Injury
- How to File a Workers’ Comp Claim in North Carolina