4600 S Ulster St, Suite 800 Denver, CO 80237
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am to 6:00pm
Friday: Closed (for all appts. and appearances)
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
In order to increase availability for our clients and maintain the effectiveness of our incredible team, The Babcock Law Firm, LLC now operates on a four-day schedule.
Phone: (303) 683-5033
About R. Mack Babcock
Have you been injured in an accident or hurt on the job? Are you fighting tooth and nail to receive fair compensation from an insurance company?
Mack Babcock, the founding partner at The Babcock Law firm and a former U.S. Marine, knows a little something about fighting for what is right.
With 2 decades of experience in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury law, Mack is eager to help ensure that you and your family are compensated fairly for your injuries and property damage.
Contact Mack today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Case verdicts and settlements
While past results cannot guarantee a positive outcome in your case, it can give you insight into this attorney’s prior successes.
Successfully obtaining workers’ compensation benefits is often a marathon, not a sprint. As a Marine veteran and Ironman triathlete, Mack Babcock knows all about the willpower, dedication and strategy needed in these marathon cases.
Mack is an award-winning Colorado workers’ compensation attorney in Denver and the founder of The Babcock Law Firm. He uses his extensive legal knowledge, experience, and resources to help injured individuals and their families get the benefits they deserve under the law. He is committed to representing Coloradans, not corporations.
Education and experience
University of Iowa (1997)
Law school attended
University of Denver - Sturm College of Law (2002)
Bar admissions and certifications
The Colorado Bar (2002)
- Colorado and Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Professionals in Workers' Compensation
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (2014 - present; Elected President in 2021)
Honors and awards
- Colorado Super Lawyers (2019)
- Named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers (2010, 2012)
- Perfect 10.0 rating from Avvo.com
- Top Injured Workers’ Attorney by WILG (2015)
- “Top Attorneys in Denver” by 5280 Magazine (2015)
Publications and media appearances
- Wall Street Journal Interviews Mack Babcock About COVID-19 Workers’ Comp Claims Denials
- Mack Babcock Featured by The New York Times on JBS Meat Packing Covid-19 Death Case
- COVID-19 is Changing Workers’ Compensation Laws, Says Mack Babcock to NBC News
- Mack Babcock Interviewed on Podcast About Workers’ Compensation and COVID-19
- Mack Babcock Elected to WILG Leadership
- Mack Babcock Featured in Huffington Post Article on Medical Malpractice
- Struck Down: Angelica Saupe and the Dismantling of the Child Sexual Abuse Accountability Act
- Real Examples of Denver-area Hit-and-Run Bike Accidents and Legal Options
- Understanding Colorado's Uninsured Employer Fund
- Colorado Truck Driver’s 110-Year Sentence for Deadly Crash Is Reduced After Public Backlash
- Colorado Construction Company Owner Jailed for Worker’s Death in Trench Collapse