2801 Devine St, Suite 300, Columbia, SC 29205
Phone: (803) 766-7650
About Mark T. Arden
Nobody wants or expects to need an attorney. Unfortunately, sometimes bad things happen to good people.
If you've been injured at work or someplace else, you should know that you have legal rights under South Carolina's laws.
With more than 3 decades of experience, Mark Arden is ready and able to fight for you. Schedule your free consultation with Mark today.
Mark T. Arden's practice focuses on the areas of workers' compensation, complex litigation, personal injury, and administrative law.
Mark graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law and was admitted to the South Carolina Bar in 1986. In his more than 3 decades of practice, Mark has successfully handled thousands of cases seeking justice for his clients.
Education and experience
University of South Carolina (1983)
Law school attended
University of South Carolina School of Law (1986)
Bar admissions and certifications
South Carolina Bar (1986)
Honors and awards
- Legal Elite of the Midlands Award issued by Columbia Business Monthly
- Client Distinction Award issued by Martindale-Hubble
- Enjuris Million Dollar Advocate (2022-2023)
Publications and media appearances
- "Anatomy of a Wage Loss Claim" published by Lorman Education Services
- "Advanced Workers' Compensation in South Carolina" published by National Business Institute