744 E Till Rd, Suite 102 Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Phone: (260) 420-8600
About Roger Finderson
For someone who has just suffered a significant injury, the legal system can be confusing and overwhelming.
That's why Roger Finderson believes one of the most important skills a lawyer can have is the ability to communicate effectively.
In fact, even those familiar with the law can struggle to grasp the intricacies of a complex case. As a result, it's imperative that accident victims hire an attorney who has the ability to communicate simply and effectively with clients, insurance companies, jurors, and judges.
Schedule a free initial consultation with Roger Finderson today and find out why he's the right lawyer for your case.
Roger Finderson, the founding partner and managing attorney at Finderson Law, has practiced law in the greater Fort Wayne area his entire career. Roger is a plaintiff's attorney, which means he exclusively represents personal injury victims, injured workers seeking workers' compensation benefits, and disabled individuals seeking Social Security disability benefits.
Roger earned his undergraduate degree in Computer Science from Brandeis University in 1990, where he played varsity basketball. He earned his law degree from Indiana University Bloomington in 1993.
Roger is admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, and before the U.S. Federal District Court in both the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, the Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group (WILG), and the Fort Wayne Children's Association. He has spoken at multiple CLE seminars and was recently awarded the prestigious WILG 2020 President's Award.
Roger lives in Auburn, Indiana with his lovely wife Terra. They have 3 children — Delaney, Zaira, and D'Artagnan.
Education and Experience
Brandeis University (1990)
Law School Attended
Indiana University Bloomington (1993)
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- Indiana State Bar Association (1993)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Allen County Bar Association
- ACBA Solo and Small Firm Section
- ACBA Civil Litigation Section
- American Association for Justice
- AAJ Solo and Small Firm Section
- AAJ Workers' Compensation Section
- AAJ Social Security Disability Section
- DeKalb County Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- WILG Annual Convention Committee, Co-Chair (2020)
- WILG Executive Committee Member
- WILG Membership Committee Member
- WILG Gig Economy Section, Chair
- WILG Board of Directors
- WILG Board Secretary
Honors and Awards
- College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Fellow (2021)
- WILG President’s Award (2020)
- WILG Rising Star Award (2019)
- Indiana Driver Avoids Jail Time as Judge Accepts Plea Agreement
- Indiana University Student Killed in E-Scooter Crash
- Indiana Supreme Court Rules on a Landowner’s Duty to Prevent Injuries to Motorists on Adjacent Roads
- Indiana Driver Dies in Fiery Tanker Truck Accident
- The 10 Strangest Laws in Indiana