Ask an attorney

What can I do if I believe my Mirena IUD made me sterile?

Asked by user in Wisconsin.

Answered by Enjuris Editors:

Unfortunately, many women have experienced problems with the Mirena IUD. There have been more than 45,000 adverse event reports about Mirena since its FDA approval in 2000.

I would recommend reaching out to an attorney in your area to discuss your case. Most initial consultations are free. You can find an attorney near you using our free online directory.

In the meantime, you can learn more about Mirena lawsuits here.

Free downloads

Documents & Evidence Checklist
Checklist of 30 items to help you prepare for making a personal injury or accident claim
Download in PDF format

Enjuris Partner Attorney Spotlight
Representatives answer calls for attorney services. Dial 800-734-4134

Legal Rights Defenders

Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury Lawyers


(800) 734-4134


Do you have a question?
Ask a Lawyer

It’s free, anonymous and confidential.